About United Inspection Consultants
Licensed Home Inspector in the States of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey
Our inspectors perform thorough residential and commercial building, pre-sale, pre-purchase, maintenance, environmental and problem solving inspections. We crawl through attics, creep into crawl spaces, squeeze into mechanical rooms and inspect everything that is visible and accessible.
Customer satisfaction has been the number one goal at United Inspection Consultants since we started our business in 1993. Since then, an eye for detail and attention to the customer’s needs helped us with the excellent service we strive to provide.
Each and every and commercial building; pre-sale, pre-purchase, maintenance, environmental and problem solving, test or service we provide is performed with the same care and diligence we would give to our own family members.
We do not just give a checklist report or standardized form report. Our clients get a complete, property exclusive, narrative report of our findings from your residential and commercial building; pre-sale, pre-purchase, maintenance, environmental and problem solving inspection. Our inspection reports are as unique as you are. They will be written uniquely for each inspection service we provide. Each report is created by a well-trained ASHI Certified Inspectors using our proprietary computer program and our seven hundred thousand word database.
Our inspection report is not only a report on the conditions of the property on the day of the inspection it is also a reference manual for years after the inspection.
Frank V. Libero, MBA, ME, AAS, ASHI-CI, CMC, CEI
Frank has been performing home inspections and consultations since 1980.
Frank V. Libero is an Entrepreneur and Mechanical Engineer with a Masters Degree of Business Administration he also has an Associate Degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Frank has over 40 years of experience in Engineering, Consulting, Teaching, and Private Company Ownership, Environmental Inspections and Consultations, Project Management, Private & Commercial Building Inspection, Marketing, and Product Development, Sales, and Course/Curriculum Development.
Frank is a Licensed Home Inspector in these states:
- New York – License #16000007166
- Connecticut – License # 99
- New Jersey – License # 21GI00024500
Frank holds the following certifications
- Certified Microbial Consultant (CMC) –
Certified by the American Council for Accredited Certification
- Certified Environmental Inspector (CEI) — ID #11369,
Certified by Environmental Assessment Associations
- NYS DEC Pesticide Technician ————-ID# C3661818
- US EPA Radon Proficiency Program ——ID# 158840T
- Certified Construction Inspector ————-ID# 4375
Certified by Association of Construction Inspectors
- Energy Conservation Professional
Certified Building Analyst, Building Envelope and Multifamily Building Analyst——ID CAN06378
Certified by Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- BPI Certified instructor for Building Analyst, Building Envelope and Multifamily Building Analyst Courses
- BPI Certified Proctor for Building Analyst, – Building Envelope Written and Field Examinations.
These are Frank’s leadership positions and memberships in the industry:
- On the Board Directors for the American Society of Home Inspectors ———– 2008 to 2011
- Chairmen of ASHI Governance Taskforce Committee ——————————- 2008
- Treasure of the New York State Association of Home Inspectors —————- 2006 to 2011
- Chairmen of the Public Relations committee for ASHI National —————— 2005
- Director of the Rockland County Home Inspection Licensing Board ————- 2001 to 2005
- Vice President of the New York Metro ASHI Chapter ——————————– 2004.
- President of the New York State Association of Home Inspectors —————- 2003 to 2005.
- President of the New York Metro ASHI Chapter ————————————– 1999 to 2000
- Chapter director, public relations chairman, and legislative chairman ———- 1998 to 1999
- President and co founder of the New York State ASHI Leadership Council — 1998 -1999
- Board member of the New York State Association of Home Inspectors ——- 2000 -2001
- Vice President of the New York State Association of Home Inspectors ——— 2000 –2001
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #000485 ——– since 1983
- MBA Master of Business Administration Pace University 1993
- BS Mechanical Engineering Farleigh Dickinson University 1976
- AAS Aeronautical Engineering NYSU Academy of Aeronautics 1969
Frank was an Independent Engineering Design Contractor 1964 to 1980for:
- Nuclear Power Service Designs, Inc., NJ
- Chemplant Designs, Inc., NYC
- Scientific Design Co., Inc. NYC
- Chemical Construction Corporation, NYC
- The MW Kellogg Co – Housed TX
- IBM NY & NJ
Frank has been Teacher 2005 to present: at
- West Chester Community Collage
- The Advanced Training Institute
- New York City Technical Collage
- Orange Ulster Count BOCES
- Sullivan County BOCES
Profile of Joseph Eberhardt BS, AAS
Joseph has been performing home inspections & consultations since 1997
Joseph is a Licensed Home Inspector in these states:
- New York – license #16000009801
- Connecticut – License # 508
- New Jersey – License # 21GI00024500
He holds the following certifications
- ASHI Certified Inspector
- NY DEC Pesticide Applicator License (C3810498)
- IAEI (International Association of Electrical Inspectors,
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers),
He has been a member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) since 1997
Josephs has over 10 Years of consulting and project management experience in
- Commercial and Private Real Estate Sectors,
- Gartner group, Inc.
- Ascom timeplex
- J.J. Kenny, Co.
Publications by Joseph:
- NY Metro ASHI Newsletter Article; LAN, E-Mail, and Internet Access Strategies; Strategic Planning for Network Infrastructures.
- Gartner Group – Distinguished Service Award
- Ascom Timeplex – Excellence/Achievement Awards, Management Excellence
- AT&T Information Systems – Systems Administration
- Bell Laboratories – Engineering Excellence Awards
BS, Computer Science Farleigh Dickinson University
AAS, Electrical Engineering Bronx Community College
Professional Techniques and Procedure’s Building Inspector’s University
Home Inspection Fundamentals Inspection Training Associates
Environmental Services Institute
Industrial, Institutional, & Structural Pesticide Application Certification
Subterranean Termite Identification and Control
Carpenter Ant Identification and Control
Oil Burner Fundamentals Southern Westchester BOCES
Property Inspection Techniques Southern Westchester BOCES HomeTech Seminars